Common Steering and Suspension Problems that Occur are:
- • Your steering wheel is vibrating when you’re at high speeds.
- • Your steering is loose, wandering off to either side.
- • You feel every bump in the road as you go over them.
- • You hear excessive noise when going over uneven terrain.
- • You hear loud screeching while parking or going at low speeds.
- • When ever you notice any issues in performance, please have an ASE trained technician evaluate your vehicle.
Common Areas We Inspect:
- • Power steering system.
- • Steering linkage.
- • Shock absorbers.
- • Front and rear suspensions.
- • Struts.
- • Wheel alignment.
- • Coil springs.