We sell most brands of tires. We won’t be undersold!
When is wheel alignment Service or Repair Necessary?
- • If you notice uneven or rapid tire wear.
- • If your car wanders on a straight, level road.
- • If your car pulls or drifts away from a straight line.
- • If your steering wheel is crooked even when driving straight, on a level road.
What Does a Wheel Alignment Include?
- • Inspecting steering and suspension system including tire condition and air pressure.
- • Checking initial alignment readings.
- • Adjusting camber, caster, and toe angles, if adjustable, to manufacturer specifications.
- • Checking final alignment readings to verify alignment is within specification.
- • Road testing.